Here we will discuss what is business process flow and why it is needed and how to develop and configure it by an example.
Points to be noted on BPF:
- Guided Process to get work done
- Streamlined User Experience for data entry
- Visual indicator
- Avoid mistake and Quick process
- BPF integration with other customization
- Lead to Opportunity Sales Process
- Opportunity Sales Process
- Phone to Case Process
- Multiple entity in BPF
- Switch Process
- Enable in entity definition
- Maximum number of processes, stages, and steps
- There can be no more than 10 activated business process flow processes per entity.
- Each process can contain no more than 30 stages.
- Multi-entity processes can contain no more than five entities.
Watch the practical video here.