Here we will discuss what is workflow and how to configure in the system. Workflows are Dynamics 365 processes which is configured in the system to do some task.
Points to be Noted for Workflows:
- Can be Asynchronous or Real time
- Can be called On-Demand
- Can be extended by Custom Workflow Activities
- Can call Child Workflows
- Can Execute Messages like Create, Update, Delete, Assign, Retrieve etc
- No developers required to configure workflow
- Exceptions are captured in system job
- Defines Triggers
- Supports workflow running scope
Check out the video tutorial for more understanding.
Please Subscribe and comment for suggestions and more video.