In this post I will discuss how to show messages on Dynamics 365 CRM form. We have 3 types of messages .
Here we will discuss the below points.
- How to show Information, Warning & Errors on Forms as notification.
- How to Clear the notifications on demand.
- How to use field specific notifications
- Use below code to show information
Xrm.Page.ui.setFormNotification("This is an INFORMATION notification.", "INFORMATION");
- Use below code to show Warning
Xrm.Page.ui.setFormNotification("This is a WARNING notification. ", "WARNING")
- Use below code to show Error
Xrm.Page.ui.setFormNotification("This is an ERROR notification. ", "ERROR")
- Use below code to clear notification
- Use below code to set field specific notification
Xrm.Page.getControl("email").setNotification("This is a notification about the email field")
alert("Hay.You done a awesome JOB");
var response = confirm("Are you sure?");
var person = prompt("Please enter your name", "John"); //second parameter is default value